Westbrook College's Abplanalp Library and Alumni Hall are featured in this 1987 colored postcard photograph. The Abplanalp Library, named for 1945 alumna Josephine Sloboda Abplanalp, opened in 1986. The front section is the former 1900 McArthur Gymnasium. The back extension and section connecting with Alumni Hall was constructed in 1985 and 1986.
Location of Original
Westbrook College History Collection
Size of Original
6 inches x 4 inches
"Abplanalp Library and Alumni Hall, Westbrook College, 1987" (1987). University of New England, Westbrook College History Collection. http://dune.une.edu/wchc_photos_abplanalp/3